Kaidelight is a cement-based adhesive for oyster farming in which oysters are attached to ropes on floating rafts.
Features not offered by ordinary cement adhesive
- Rafts can be floated the day after oysters are cemented.
- Viscosity is adjusted to prevent dripping.
- Strength is adjusted to prevent post-hanging separation.
Note: We have verified that there are no effects on the oysters' composition. (Analyses conducted by Japan Food Research Laboratories).
|Kaidelight||：Use in temperature of 10°C or more|
(for cold regions)
|：Use in temperature of 10°C or less (but within a range in which no freezing occurs)|
- Increases growth rate by 10% to 20% per six months and ensures even oyster shape
- Reduces the frequency of cage replacement and sorting work
- Reduces the number of cage cleanings
- Doubles work efficiency compared with hanging oysters individually
Sales & Planning Group
Mineral Resources Business Department
Tel: +81-3-5801-0351 Fax: +81-3-5801-0361